Our favorite October tradition is back: National Cybersecurity Awareness Month. We are 100 percent onboard with an entire month dedicated to raising awareness about the importance of cybersecurity.
With that, here are five things your nonprofit can do today to become more safe and secure.
- Establish Tech Policies to Protect Your Nonprofit against the risk of scams, malicious software, and risky data-handling practices. Download Course
- Learn about the Anatomy of a Cyber Attack. The more you know about how cyber attacks work, the better prepared you'll be to thwart common attacks targeting nonprofits. Register
- Download an IT Security Guide & Checklist and take actionable steps that will quickly make your nonprofit a much less attractive target. Download
- Take a Data Privacy Assessment to determine the approximate level of risk your nonprofit faces based on the volumes and types of sensitive data you collect and store. Download
- Learn about Cybersecurity Basics in this on-demand course that evaluates your organization's current risks and vulnerabilities and outlines practical steps to protect your organization from cybersecurity threats. Register
We hope these tools are helpful to your nonprofit and that you take this opportunity to #BeCyberSmart.