Could your organization benefit from a $10,000 technology grant? Apply for the Technology Innovation Awards to secure your chance to win! Eligibility and application details can be found below.
How to apply:
If you are interested in applying for this award, please read through the following information.
The Technology Innovation Awards application can be found here starting Friday, June 30 and will be open through Monday, July 31.
Eligible nonprofits must:
- Be a 510(c)3 or 510(c)4 charitable organization (as defined by the Internal Revenue Services), other than: churches and organizations whose primary mission is to promote a religion; private schools, colleges, or universities; nonprofit hospitals or cooperative hospital service organizations; and governmental units.
- Demonstrate fiscal responsibility, which is defined by adherence to general accounting standards.
- Be inclusive and embrace diversity; does not discriminate in service delivery and employment on any basis including ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation or religion.
- Have an annual operating budget of at least $500,000.
- Able to send a representative to the Tech Forward Conference in Nashville this September
- Part One: Eligibility (must meet all requirements above)
- Part Two: Organizational Information Organization Name EIN #
- Website URL
- Primary Contact Information
- Annual Budget
- Part Three: Organizational Background Mission Offered Services
- Key Constituents
- Additional, Relevant Background (if applicable)
- Part Four: Technology Project Description
- Draft Project Budget
- Part Five: Project Impact
- Program/ Internal Impact
- Service/External Impact
- Application of Technology
There will be three winners who will each receive a $10,000 grant to advance their technology project.