Outsourcing technology projects is a common and recommended practice for nonprofits with limited technical and financial resources. Finding the right technology partner for your organization’s unique operational needs is a hugely important, albeit time-consuming, process.
To help make that process a little easier, Duane will go over some key steps for choosing the right technology partner:
- Developing business and technical requirements
- Finding potential technology partners
- Developing a Request For Proposal (RFP)
- Evaluating vendor proposals and selecting technology partners
- Negotiating contracts with technology vendors
And we'll be raffling off a water-resistant Bluetooth speaker so don't forget your business cards!
The Nonprofit Technology Network (NTEN) is the membership organization of nonprofit technology professionals. Members share the common goal of helping nonprofits use all aspects of technology more effectively. NTEN connects and educates on issues of technology use in nonprofits, and spearheads groundbreaking research, advocacy, and education on technology issues affecting the community. 501 Tech Club DC is part of NTEN’s 501 Tech Club program.