The new SharePoint Online team site home page for an Office 365 group, allows nonprofits to showcase; important news, content and site activity.
Original article from Blogs.Office.com
New features allow you to add:
- Site activities
- Yammer feeds
- and more
How to get started:
- From the upper-right of any team site home page, click the gear icon to open the Settings menu and then click Add a page. Alternatively, on the modern team site home page, click New and then click Page. The new page appears.
- Click Name your page and then type a title for the page.
- Click the + sign to add content using the toolbox. Your work is saved automatically.
- Click Save and close when you are finished.
- To edit a saved page, click Edit.
- After the page looks perfect, click Publish.
Image from Blogs.Office.comJoin Tech Impact’s experts to explore more advanced features of Office 365′ SharePoint. Including templates, document repositories, workflows, syncing SharePoint libraries, and OneDrive syncing. Bring on your questions about Office 365 and SharePoint.