In 2019, we hosted our third annual Tech Forward Conference in New Orleans. Alongside networking parties, Second Line parades, and Big Easy bands, people from 200 nonprofits gathered to share ideas and inspiration around innovative tech in the sector. We learned about new systems and platforms and challenged old ways of thinking. Perhaps most importantly, we created new connections and camaraderie among attendees, which facilitated conversations among organizations that otherwise would never meet—even though they had so much in common.
Now, three years later we are thrilled to be planning the first in-person Tech Forward conference since New Orleans. While the virtual conferences in the interim served us well to provide information and inspiration, they couldn’t replace the handshakes and connections of an in-person event.
Getting together in person offers increased value in a number of ways, including the following:
- Strengthening relationships – Sharing a meal with a new connection is one of the most tried and true ways of networking. Not only does your ticket cover breakfast, lunches, and snacks during the day, but we have two included networking parties on Sunday and Monday night to mix and mingle with other guests.
- Purposeful small-talk – The varied schedule and intimate crowd at Tech Forward gives you opportunities to bump into others with common interests beyond just tech projects and nonprofit needs.
- Hands-on, interactive learning – Nothing cements learning like getting your hands dirty. With interactive breakouts and four hands-on workshops included in your ticket, you’ll be able to work on creating everything from intranets to automation while on-site.
We invite you to join us this September in Denver as we once more bring everyone together to learn from one another and develop relationships with our peers through breakouts, workshops, and networking. And if you are new to our community and aren’t sure whether Tech Forward is for you, let us help you decide:
- If you are eager to explore deeper ways to integrate tech in your organization, this conference is for you.
- If you are hungry to hear ways other nonprofits have implemented new technology projects to increase their impact, this conference is for you.
- If you are ready to bring back actionable plans and next steps to elevate your organization’s mission, efficiency, and efficacy, this conference is for you.
The true personality of our event shows in the people that attend. They come together to find ways to make the world a better place. This is the chance to join Tech Forward and meet like-minded colleagues on the front line of managing tech in nonprofits.
Take three days for yourself and your organization and join us in Denver. We promise, you won’t regret it.