"I was told that once you had the willingness to learn, ITWorks would provide everything, and that's exactly what they did." Upon graduating with dual certifications, and one of the highest grades in the class, William secured an entry-level help desk support position with IPR International. He has since been promoted.
Learn more about William's journey.
ITWorks is offered free of charge to young adults 18-25. Our students are unemployed or underemployed. They emerge from the program with industry-recognized certifications, hands-on experience, and the professional skills and network they need to compete for jobs in the technology workforce. These jobs boost their income potential for life.
How to help
Here's how your generous tax-deductible contribution can go directly to work, helping those students to succeed:
- $50 purchases the tools a student needs for the course. Donate this
- $160 ensures one student can complete the A+ certification. Donate this
- $400 purchases a laptop so students can study at home. Donate this
- $1,000 provides a paid internship for a student. Donate this
- $4,000 changes a student's life forever by covering the entire cost for one student to complete the program. Donate this
- Surprise us. Donate this
On behalf of our ITWorks students, and the entire staff of Tech Impact, I thank you for your support, and wish you a wonderful holiday season!
Executive Director, Tech Impact
More about ITWorks
ITWorks by the numbers:
- The ITWorks program retains 85% of all students that enter and accepts less than 20% of all applicants.
- 100% of ITWorks graduates are placed in internships.
- 100% of ITWorks graduates receive the Cisco IT Essentials Professional Certification.
- Approximately 70% of graduates receive the CompTIA A+ Professional Certification.
- Each student is given corporate-class career guidance, interview training, and connections to dozens of possible employers.
- 70% of graduates move into full time employment in the IT sector within 7 months of graduation.
- 25% of the ITWorks students are retained by their internship sites for full-time employment.
To learn more about ITWorks, please visit ITWorks.org.
ITWorks is a program of Tech Impact, a qualified 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization founded to support the technology needs of nonprofits. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law. No goods or services will be provided in exchange for your gift. Please consult your tax advisor regarding specific questions about your deductions.
To learn more about Tech Impact, please visit ITWorks.org.