The MIKE program, is a small nonprofit based in Portland, Oregon, which uses mentorships to empower youth to make better health choices. It's outdated IT system though, prevented the MIKE program the ability to reach it's full potential by consuming precious staff time and slowing workflow. With Office 365's new collaboration and accessability features, the cloud computing software has revolutionized the nonprofit’s day-to-day work. The free, cloud-based suite now enables them to
- Write more competitive grant applications
- Streamline board relations
- Work with more volunteers
- Increase productivity, and
- Communicate with stakeholders from anywhere.
Office 365's integrated apps allow not just for cross-company teamwork, but also as the basis for applications that foster innovation and process improvements.
SharePoint Online can be used to crowdsource ideas. Employees can submit and vote on ideas, and decision makers can see which ideas gain momentum and buy-in.
You can also create interactive communities with Sharepoint and Yammer. Allowing your organization to engage across; departments, geographic and hierarchical boundaries,
Whether it’s for collaborating on grants, streamlining processes, working with outside constituents, or increasing productivity. Office 365 helps share expertise and foster better teamwork.
Office 365 enables nonprofits not only work smarter but more effective as well.
Free half-day event (Wed, 2017 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM EST) taking advantage of the Microsoft Cloud Nonprofits Donation, which includes the new $5000 yearly Azure credit.
The event will address the Microsoft Tools available to nonprofits for free including:
- Office 365 for Nonprofits - Email, shared calendars, file storage and sharing, collaborative & productivity apps, online meetings, VoIP phones.
- Azure for Nonprofits - Infrastructure, software and platform as a service in the cloud. Learn how you can migrate away from onsite servers.
- Power BI- A visualization toolkit that helps you better understand and communicate your work.