Posted: October 25, 2013
Think Halloween is scary? What about your computer?
Cybersecurity does not only apply to individuals, but to organizations as well. Protecting your donor and volunteer information is incredibly important in addition to day-to-day business information.
For nonprofits, there are many solutions for segmenting, storing, and accessing information securely, to help protect your constituents. Check out some of these stats from Zenoss on SlideShare:
- 80% of CIOs rely on some infrastructure through a private cloud.
- 54% of organizations have some trust in the cloud when it comes to securing their data.
- 43% have a great deal of trust when it comes to cloud security.
- 72% of organizations using the cloud are using it for financial data.
- For 99% of the organizations surveyed, security played a big role in cloud implementation and services provided.
Subscribe By Email
DIY Office 365 SharePoint - Noon EST
December 10, 2013 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm
LinkedIn: How Well Connected is Your Nonprofit? 2 PM EST
December 10, 2013 from 2:00 pm to 3:00 pm
DIY Advanced Office 365 Administration and Tools Seminar for Admins - 1 PM EST
December 11, 2013 from 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
Choosing a Cloud Vendor - 4 PM EST
December 11, 2013 from 4:00 pm to 5:00 pm
VolunteerConnect Demo Noon EST
December 12, 2013 from 12:00 pm to 1:00 pm