- Adobe will make Microsoft Azure its preferred cloud platform for the Adobe Marketing Cloud, Adobe Creative Cloud and Adobe Document Cloud. Azure will provide Adobe with options for machine learning and cognitive capabilities in Microsoft Cortana Intelligence Suite and SQL Server.
- Microsoft will make Adobe Marketing Cloud its preferred marketing service for Dynamics 365 Enterprise edition to provide customers comprehensive marketing service for Microsoft’s intelligent business applications.
Microsoft Product Updates at a Glance:
Microsoft boasts that it's building security deeper into every product it creates to better fight evolving threats. Enhancements include:
- Windows Defender Application Guard, to improve the security of Microsoft's Edge browser.
- Intelligent sharing between Windows Defender ATP and Office 365 ATP to help IT pros investigate and respond more quickly to security threats across Windows 10 and Office 365.
- Office 365 ATP will be extended to Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint Online and OneDrive for Business.
- Office 365 Threat Intelligence provides alerts and information on the origination of specific attacks, integrates with existing security incident event management (SIEM) systems, and enables customers to deploy dynamic policies based on the nature of the threat.
Microsoft claims its new artificial intelligence capabilities bring intelligence to life. It's previewing new skills for Cortana, its personal assistant and AI agent, including health insights and reminders. And Office 365 is getting new cloud-powered intelligent capabilities, including:
- Tap in Word and Outlook, which uses the Microsoft Graph to make it easier to incorporate content from existing documents within your organization into your own documents and email.
- Quickstarter for PowerPoint and Sway provides curated outlines for any topic, including text and images, which can be used as a starting point to build presentations.
- Maps, a new chart type in Excel powered by Bing Maps, transforms geographic data into high-fidelity visualizations
- New capabilities in Microsoft MyAnalytics (formerly Delve Analytics) will provide teams with insights to help find better ways of working together.
- Windows Server 2016 and System Center 2016 will both be generally available in October.
- Azure is getting new monitoring abilities, combined with Operations Management Suite updates.
- The next technical preview of Azure Stack brings Azure technology to customers’ datacenters.
Read the full article at: www.cmswire.com