Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoft’s multi-tenant cloud based directory and identity management service.
For Admins, Azure AD provides an affordable, easy to use solution to give employees and business partners single sign-on (SSO) access to thousands of cloud SaaS Applications like Office365, Salesforce.com, DropBox, and more. Join us and Microsoft Philanthropies at an upcoming Modern Nonprofit Event in your area and take advantage of the $5,000 yearly Azure credit.
What are the benefits of Azure AD?
Your organization can use Azure AD to improve employee productivity, streamline IT processes, improve security and cut costs in many ways:
- Quickly adopt cloud services, providing employees and partners with an easy single-sign on experience powered by Azure AD’s fully automated SaaS app access management and provisioning services capabilities.
- Empower employees with access to world class cloud apps and self-service capabilities remotely.
- Easily and securely manage employee and vendor access to your corporate social media accounts.
- Improve application security with Azure AD multifactor authentication and conditional access.
- Implement consistent, self-service application access management.
- Monitor application usage and protect your business from advanced threats with security reporting and monitoring.
- Secure mobile (remote) access to on-premises applications.