Visual.ly shares an infographic from InfoGroup, identifying the nonprofit technology gap by surveying over 500 nonprofit executives to find out how they are using or not using technology to achieve their organization's mission.
- 63% of nonprofit executives think using data and analytics to drive strategy is not an important practice.
- 15% believe managing relationships with supporters is important.
- 12% think text message fundraising is ineffective.
- 29% consider social media to be a useful resource.
- 66% report email marketing as a way to increase engagement in their organization.
Are these statistics surprising? Does your nonprofit have the same perspective on these types of data?